• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Top online stores?

I always try my best to support my LFS to keep them in business but when I can't get what I need there's thatfishplace.com or marinedepot.com

if an LFS doesn't have something - some club member may - or better yet the club is conducting a group buy with a big online retailer. Have you considered signing up to become a member of the club? It's a small fee but helps to offset the cost of the operations for this club. Maybe come to a meeting or two before deciding on membership.

I have used several places in the past:

Dry Goods: Premium Aquatics, Bulk Reef Supply, and Marine Depot have all been good to me
Live Stock: Vivid Aquariums has been good but I just made my first purchase from LiveAquaria so we will see.

I always try to support my lfs. Captivating coral will order anything I need and have it delivered just as fast as any on line store.

Bulk Reef Supply but equipment selection is limited. Occasionally Dr Foster due to cheaper shipping rates. Have gotten good deals on salt in the past.

premium aquatics for dry goods except salt, foster and smith for salt because they have free delivery for orders over $49 and if you set up for auto delivery the 10th shipment is free. So I end up paying $72 for a 200g bucket of Tropic Marin Salt. They offer auto delivery on a lot of their items. Live Stock...live aquaria cant beat their guarantees.