• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Treat or Trick

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I hear that all NJ Reefers elected officers are giving away free frags this Halloween....

Just need to catch them before midnight...

Just joking everyone. Didn't have any on-line Treats so I figured an on-line Trick would do this year.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I thought you all were going to be bringing ME frags for Halloween! I've been waiting here for HOURS for you people!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We've had so many kids come to the door that we ran out of candy and just gave away the last box of pasta. The next group of kids get to split a clump of hair algae!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I used to have that rpoblem when we lived on the main street in town. Nut now I am on a dead end and we don't get to many kids.

John,
You were suppose to drive all around NJ in your costume to get the frags.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We barely had any kids, now I have all this candy here...GREAT!!

Can you believe some kids came without a costume!?

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Chase, contact REEFLECTIONS for the free frags.

Brian, you ever watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm" with Larry David? He refused to give the kids candy if they didn't have a costume and they destroyed his house. Funny episode.

This has been THE most disappointing Halloween ever. I had 7 groups of kids in total. That's it - nobody else. :eek: I'm in shock, actually. In previous years I nearly always ran out of candy, and believe me, I buy lots of it - and the good stuff, too.

Oh well, I'll hide most of my leftovers for next year, otherwise my guys will chow it down before Christmas. Hope that candy has no expiration date. ::)

---
Wendy

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, we're out of hair algae and bristle worms. The next kids get a baggie of kalk powder . . . hmmm . . . maybe that's not such a good idea :D

In one place my kids got a playdough and in another, some woman was giving plastic bags (empty) with the logo of the company she was working for. ::)