• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

tropaquarium

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We may have seen you there, place was super busy. Picked up some more barnacle blennies.

We were looking at them. Might be changing tanks so no live stock right now. Love that place but getting fish can suck. I'm a patient guy n will wait my turn for help, just to have someone try to jump my salesperson. Very frustrating sometimes

We were looking at them. Might be changing tanks so no live stock right now. Love that place but getting fish can suck. I'm a patient guy n will wait my turn for help, just to have someone try to jump my salesperson. Very frustrating sometimes

I hear that... It's been awhile since I've been down there. Anything new and exciting? I'm trying to find some blue Zoas locally. Anyone see any while they were there?

I was there last week for the first time. I was very excited to go as I've heard so much about the place...I have to say I was kind of disappointed. It seemed to me that they had more freshwater tanks and stock than salt. And the shelves were very empty. They did have a lot of frags though...but I was disappointed go their fish selection.

How many did they have and how much?

Bout 1/2 dozen I seen.

Yes they have more brown water fish but usually a nice selection of clean healthy blue water fish.
I think they ar slightly high priced but the Always buy one get one half off offsets that.

See austin for a great experience. Nice guy and very knowledgeable.

i was in their area 2 weeks ago, stopped in to browse, i don't buy from there... and they had several colonies of blue zoas in the coral tank to the right when you walk in.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
How many did they have and how much?

They were 34.99 a piece but they are running a buy one get one fifty percent off so we picked up two. There were not that many left, I would call again. Also, will at AO also has some in as well at the same price.

I was there last week for the first time. I was very excited to go as I've heard so much about the place...I have to say I was kind of disappointed. It seemed to me that they had more freshwater tanks and stock than salt. And the shelves were very empty. They did have a lot of frags though...but I was disappointed go their fish selection.

x2 I saw those 2 tanks from outside and thought this would be a goto fish place for SW fish. walking down the single aisle of SW & turning the corner only to see the 2nd row of FW kinda disappointed me.