• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tropiquarium 20% off Corals and Frags

I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone tht Tropiquarium has a 20% off corals and frags sale going on. I believe it ends the 10th, but I am not a 100% on that one.

Good luck hunting

I was there the other day and the frag section had a nice selection, I believe there $20 a frag before the sale .

We just got back from Trop. Yes, I said "we". BIG mistake. ::) They have some of the nicest Maximas I have ever seen!!! And quite a few Squamosas, too. My hubby wanted another Maxima, but you all know that they only look super nice from the top - not sideways, and he didn't even bother giving the Squammies a second look, then proceeded to point at all kinds of stuff I really didn't need/want. So..... I've decided I'm going back tomorrow ALONE to pick up one of those Squammies. ;D ;D

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Wendy we know the feeling, we picked up a squamosa as well, they are so nice.

Yeah, when I was over there I picked up a chalice frag and I found a Balynophilia there the other day which I am very happy with and it was pretty cheap.

Good luck with the clam and whatever else you decide to buy.

Ok - I lied! I did go back to Trop today. Anyone care to take a guess on what I picked up? The prettiest Maxima Alex and I both have ever seen. ::) I know, I know what I said yesterday about them only looking ever so gorgeous from the top. BUT - I tried and placed it a little crooked. Hopefully it likes its position and won't relocate on me.

Here's a picture of my new baby, and believe me, the picture does not do it any justice. ;D Heck, I can't even get a clear picture of it because the camera doesn't like going sideways through the glass.
MaximaClam.jpg

GregW said:
Wendy - you need rehab ;D

Ja, I already know that. Go ahead and rub it in. ;D I will make sure Alex doesn't see your post, however, since I don't need him to have his opinion confirmed.