• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

UConn @ Rutgers women's basketball tickets

Free to any member who wants them. 2 tickets general admission. I don't see myself making it up there so they are up for grabs. Game is Sunday afternoon.

Didn't know where to put this post, please move if inappropriate.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Karen, Just an FYI if you do end up going…..It is the annual WBCA Play 4Kay Pink Night, in memory of the late Kay Vow, former coach at North Carolina State. Fans are asked to wear pink to the game.

But wait.....you signed up for the monthly meeting, and I think the game touches off at 4.

Where are your priorities??? :grin::grin:

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Karen, Just an FYI if you do end up going…..It is the annual WBCA Play 4Kay Pink Night, in memory of the late Kay Vow, former coach at North Carolina State. Fans are asked to wear pink to the game.

But wait.....you signed up for the monthly meeting, and I think the game touches off at 4.

Where are your priorities??? :grin::grin:

Free to any member who wants them. 2 tickets general admission. I don't see myself making it up there so they are up for grabs. Game is Sunday afternoon.

Didn't know where to put this post, please move if inappropriate.

Game is on Sunday Paul. She can still go to both.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Game is on Sunday Paul. She can still go to both.

Oops, my bad! I’m just a wealth of mis-information. When I looked up the game info, I didn’t realize I was looking at the 2013 game schedule….so also, no pink. Sorry.

Game is on Sunday at 3….if I looked it up right.

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh, is anyone coming from so. Jersey? Paul, you know I have my priorities straight. Would never miss a meeting in my backyard so to speak.:)