• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ugly Fish

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I've had this guy for over 3 years, been through a lot. Had a bacterial infection that bloated it's belly- research said there was no cure and it was going to die- but it's still around- ugly as ever. Bicolor blennies don't look like this- at least not when you buy them when young. Got to wonder if they all get ugly like we do when we get older. This could be a contest :), post your pics of your favorite ugly one

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    801.3 KB · Views: 30
I've had this guy for over 3 years, been through a lot. Had a bacterial infection that bloated it's belly- research said there was no cure and it was going to die- but it's still around- ugly as ever. Bicolor blennies don't look like this- at least not when you buy them when young. Got to wonder if they all get ugly like we do when we get older. This could be a contest :), post your pics of your favorite ugly one
Mine just died, 4 years old. Same issues. I think it's a lack of algae at times that kinda caused it, but I'm not sure. Same thing, bloated belly, discoloration etc