• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Union County Stores?

Andy Aquariums

NJRC Member
So it seems like Petco Brick beats the reputation. Are there any Petcos closer to Union County that we can expect good quality? I travel to Absolutely FIsh every now and then (and am a Reefer Member) but is there anything closeer for when my wife (and kids) don't want me to give up half a Sunday?

I like Underwater World and Aquatic Obsessions bur I find that inventory varies week to week. Neither seem to have what I want when I want it. And the hours leave what to be desired.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Yea I know, theres nothing really close to us.

My go to places for livestock is either reefco in green brook or SeaLevel in pine brook. Personally I hate underwater world

Try the petco on rt22 union. I was there just yesterday. Fish are in small tanks but it looks like they have someone who knows what they are doing. Tanks looked clean and couldnt find a fish with ich. Everything was properly labelled as well. Picked up a shark nose goby and a cleaner shrimp.