• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Unrelated pickle help

So im currently in a really tough situation that's kinda personal but don't have a ton of choices so last resort.

My roommate (who is also my brother) decided to tell me last minute that we aren't renewing our lease and he's leaving. So now I'm left with trying to find somewhere to live quickly. I've looked everywhere but there is either no apartments available, or they're way out of my budget. I have some health problems that take away a lot of my money. I've applied to a few different places for maybe a second or even third job but in the time i have, it's almost impossible. I could stay with my gf for a while but then i wouldn't know what to do with my tank.

Does anyone on here know of a studio or preferably a 1 bedroom apartment that's not astronomically expensive near ocean township? (Or even a slight drive. Don't have the luxury of being super picky)

If this is not allowed, please delete.

Salted

NJRC Member
No leads on a place to live but just wanted to say sorry this is happening to you and hope you find a place soon. Only thing I can offer is I'm usually available S/M/T and have a small pick up if you need help moving.

i legitimately thought you needed help with a pickle recipe, which i was prepared to help with. sorry i dont know though. maybe contact a realtor, i think the owner pays the finders fee.