• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Upgrade

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Took a bit longer than I expected :)
Welcome back.
Lemme know if you need a hand with anything.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hi there! :) I looked at your builder thread and found the photos were on Photobucket...which now don't show up on forums. So I did some digging in Wayback Timemachine and found a wonderful shot of your tank! Wow! For any newbies that weren't here durning that time, here is a shot of Sunny's 360g. Welcome back

Screenshot (2).png

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
It is time ....
Thanks everyone. I never left honestly. I still have all the basement stuff running with 8 - 10 of my fish in a 125 gallon. But I miss my DT.
I will start a new build thread soon.

This better not be another 4 year tease!!!

Good luck with the upgrade sunny. Let me know if I can help with anything I would be happy to. I’m out of work for a bit so I have more free time than I’m used to.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
This better not be another 4 year tease!!!

Good luck with the upgrade sunny. Let me know if I can help with anything I would be happy to. I’m out of work for a bit so I have more free time than I’m used to.

LOL. No it is not a tease. I can use a craftsman like you honestly. Before the tank comes, I have to redo my sump room. Fix mistakes that were done 7 years ago.
I will start a thread and reach out soon.

Thank Kev, appreciate it.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
LOL. No it is not a tease. I can use a craftsman like you honestly. Before the tank comes, I have to redo my sump room. Fix mistakes that were done 7 years ago.
I will start a thread and reach out soon.

Thank Kev, appreciate it.
No problem at all sunny!