• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

visit to alti's reef

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Is he in his new location in PA? I saw some pics of his setup and it looked pretty impressive.

seascape said:
his set up is pretty nice and the prices where fair, and yes i am an old member why?

Just curious
I knew a old member named RJ that was on this board 4-5 years ago but has moved and I thought it was you

Jason

Holy smokes! I remember reading all about the build of this project. If I'm not mistaken, he's right in the Poconos, East Stroudsburg, no? I'll be visiting him - if he lets me - cause my son goes to college there. ;D I heard many, many good thing about Alti.

Rob's a great guy and knows his stuff when it comes to reefing. I've never been disappointed when leaving his shop.

ive never met him but im actually friends with his cousin Andy(he's my jeweler). ive been told i need to see his set up. ive heard many things about Alti(all good).

Meet Rob this past weekend at his place in the Pocono's. Was a great source of knowledge to a newbie like myself. Also very generous got a great deal very happy !!! ;D