• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Weekend Sale

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Stopped by tonight with my younger brother and picked up some really nice pieces. I can't believe I have not stopped in sooner, he is literally 2 minutes from my parents house. Definitely going to put ultimate corals on my list of stores that I visit when I'm up that way. Great meeting you again mark. Please let me or my brother know when you frag those polyps we were looking at. Thanks again! I'll try to post some pictures up soon.

Great meeting you guys as well. Be sure to post some pics of the goodies you got.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Everything is settling in well. Here's some quick cell shots.
gehemyju.jpg

ara6y2u7.jpg

u9u4uza5.jpg

Thanks again mark.

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Ummm. Nice stuff. I need to stop by. Been a while. You still have a few of those blue maximas

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Frags start at $5 and colonies start at $30. There are a ton of zoas and palys instock for every budget.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Ok thanks didn't know if thay was sale price for weekend only or all time price, I'll shoot you a text in afternoon.

Chris