• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What the heck!!!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Okay so the Hippo tang was covered in spots in which I thought, and others here, was ich. I treated the tank and it appears to be almost gone.
I wake up this morning to find my Kole tang dead, ARE KIDDING ME!!!!!! I didn't notice any spots or odd behavior with this guy. I am really bummed as it was a beautiful looking fish.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That happened to me with my flame angel. He looked fine and was eating well, then one day I come home and he is stuck to the filter intake. :(

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
AT first I assumed the Tang was in a spat with the Rabbit Fish and got stung. But I just noticed a few spots on my Rabbit Fish, about 4 on the head. I decided to dose the Ich-Attack again for a few days and see what happens.

Ive heard that sometimes the ich gets into the gills of fish and can affect them that way too.Are any of the other fish showing signs of heavy breathing? Sorry to hear...I would cont to treat too...gd luck