• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

what's your stocking?

What size is your tank, and who inhabits it?

My 24g is full of softies/LPS. Fish wish I have one clown, one purple firefish, one 6 line wrasse (model citizen), and a tiny green banded goby (was my first SW fish, lived in my 5g nano, survived the move from MI). Inverts are snails, hermits, and a small emerald crab (he was unintentional, hitchhiked in on a rock from a fellow reefer... doesn't cause any issues though so I leave him alone)... I'm planning on a skunk cleaner shrimp. Pretty high bioload but I have a bunch of rock, use purigen & chemipure and do a 5g water change once a week (tropic marin)

My new 30g cube will only house my green spotted puffer (and any hermits/snails he doesn't eat)

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just visiting yous people over here in the Nano section to see what I can learn. Even tho my sumps can't fit in that category.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a 12g JBJ with mostly shrooms and zoas. Inverts are a peppermint, a skunk cleaner, a couple of emeralds, a few turbos and some nassarius. The only fish I have are 2 purple firefish.

It's OK but I'm getting a little bored with it. As I said in another post, it's due for a radical change. Either torn down and redone or trashed. Hopefully I can get some good ideas here to make me want to keep it. The funny thing is everyone walks into my office and raves about . . . . then they ask if it's fresh or salt water!

I have a 15 gal nano with 2 firefish who snuggle, a baby yellow tang, a checkered sandsifting goby, 2 black mexican turbo snails, 4 tonga hermits, a coral banded shrimp, and a sally lightfoot crab. I keep a Sebae anenome, green hammer, zoos, purple finger leather, aqua devils hand, 5 frags of digi <all growing rather fast> and a large <8"> chunk of maze coral <saved from someone elses tank>. Water quality is great except for Ph <8.0 during the day> which is still a battle.