• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Where do you scratch the most?

So how about it. Whats itching you most?

• Above the neck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under the arm

• Below the waist

• Total voters

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well....if the question was "Where do you scratch?" then I would be inclined to add that option. But, since the question is "Where do you scratch the most?" I don't think "All of the above" would apply.

arvin

NJRC Member
Ok, I didn't notice the "most" part. Anyway, I am an equal opportunity scratcher. So I am going to abstain this time.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well so far.....3 VISITORS TO THIS STUPID POLL AND ONLY ONE VOTE.....
come on people! Let your voices be heard through your finger...er ....ah....your mouse....yea that's it.

thats right rich as long as its getting scratched hey gives her something besides being on the phone doing her nails so on and so on you get the point

Damn! I voted for "below the waist" but meant to vote for "above the neck".. Could you change that for me Rich?

I'd have to say the arm because it's always salty from moving corals around. However I'm not sure which option it would be except for maybe under the arm but it's not really under the arm since it is the arm. :)

umm ya my arms probbly cuz i always get alittle salt crep on them and then if i got cut up from skateboarding that day then where ever i'm cut up really bugs me...

some of you are ummm,,,,my kinda folks, if a scratch needs itchin', me or someone will do some sratchin'~

does adjusting the "boys" count?

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OK below the waist wins.....yea!!!!!

Those that voted can rest easy knowing they did their part.

Closed....