• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Where to get a tank..

I'm ready to downsize my 220, upgrade the 55 while putting both together in a spot we can enjoy. Anyone know if 150gal tank are available in stores? i see that glasscages can make them but i'd be fine with a Perfecto after having the big tank made by them. not to mention our electric bill sucks..

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I know Trop sells the tanks at cost. I think they have a 120 and 125 in stock almost always. They can get a 150 in 3 days.
I got mine there.

anyone know the prices for the 120-150 by any chance. wont be able to call there till later. trying to weigh my options

If you want new I would call Value Pet in Pennsauken. They have the best prices on tanks..But if it were me I would look around on the threads. In this economy there are a great deal of people looking to sell things....

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I second what rbu1 said. There are many people selling 150 gallon setup(s) on craigslist. I think defiantly worth a look.