• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Who runs Carbon ? And what kind do you use and why ?

N

njstillwell

Who runs Carbon ? And what kind do you use and why ? I run carbon always have and will. I was just wondering since im out what kind everyone else is using and the reasons why.

- Who runs Carbon ? ME
- And what kind do you use and why ? I use the one that the club gets for the Group Buy. Why, cause its cheap, but also good.
- I was just wondering since im out. You should contact Phyl or John to see if the club still has some more. Cant beat the price.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We run carbon on occassion, but not all the time. We also use the GB carbon. We still have it. I think it is 72$ for a full 55# bag and 36$ for 1/2 a bag, but I need to double check.

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I also run 24/7
I use the Aqua Clear pre pacakged carbon since they fit in the chamber of my Remora skimmer, very convenient and clean. Also change every month.

Rod

N

njstillwell

Thanks for the responses ;D I will be ordering from the gentleman that makes his own is there a club price on these items?