• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wild caught baby freshwater fish by my son

So my son came home from outdoors camp with a small about 2" fish he caught in the pond. The fish is now in a gallon jug sitting on my counter with water from the pond. Like most young boys who would have done this he has zero desire to get rid of it and fully intends to keep it. He wants me to get a fish bowl, which of course I know won't cut it. I have no idea what type of fish it is and of course I know that chances are it's probably not gonna make it long what ever I do with it so I figure why not make it as comfortable as possible. The best I can do ATM is a 10gal tank with a hob filter I have laying around. Anyone else care to chime in on the matter.

Here is the best pics I can do ATM
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406737573.799601.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406737590.466787.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yea, my first thought was a sunny too. Hard to tell from the pic, but that was what popped into my head when I saw it.