• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wire Management

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So with my new build, I've decided to keep it clean when it comes to wires and implement a proper wire management system and not just a bunch of zip ties. lol

now, my only questions is.. what are those boxes with the slits on them? i believe they are usually used with servers and such.

I attached a picture below as an example.

IMG_0822.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 19

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I have seen it labeled as both "cable conduit" and "cable duct". Not sure of anywhere but online to get it.

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I've seen it call many things including finger duct cable management.Available at CDW, home cheapo and lowes.

I bought a case of these which made the shipping more bearable from another cable management site.
Also, if you have a miter saw get a cheap plastic cutting blade for a clean cut.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
LOL the shipping costs more than the product. I hate when that happens

yeah, i noticed that too. i went on to the seller's store and saw that they had a listing for 2 of the 2x2x36 for $14.99 with $10 shipping.
I can live with that. lol

I bought a case of these which made the shipping more bearable from another cable management site.
Also, if you have a miter saw get a cheap plastic cutting blade for a clean cut.

thanks for the tip, i was planning on just going in with a hack saw. lol