• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wp40 stopped working

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Hi does anyone have a wp40 near Trenton or Bridgewater? My wp40 stopped working. I'm looking to plug in the unit to see if its the wet side or the dry side that is broken.

thanks
Ed

The part out the water is just a magnet all the working parts are on the inside of the tank.
Mine has stopped working a couple time as well a quick vinegar bath takes care of that

The part out the water is just a magnet all the working parts are on the inside of the tank.
Mine has stopped working a couple time as well a quick vinegar bath takes care of that
+1 that's what I was getting at. The only dry side part is just a magnet. Unless you mean the controller? These tend to get cruddy really fast. When was the last time you cleaned it? I'd try that and see what happens

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I had just cleaned it recently. But will take it out of the tank again. I'm looking for someone that had one close to me.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm having the same problem Ed. Will said it might be the controller. I'm gonna have it ordered. Good luck on yours.