• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Storm Clownfish

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey guys, wondering if you guys know of a local place that can get a pair of storms for a reasonable price. looking for a black storm and mocha storm to pair. I am not interested in ACC, I'd rather not deal with them. Thanks!

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
did you try petco? I did a special order (Helfrichi firefish) with the one on Rt 9 Morganville. They have a list of special order fishes they can get. I know the petco in Brick has a larger list for special orders but their saltwater dept is down due to renovation. You might what to check with them. Give them a call

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Aquatic obsession in Avenel nj.
If will doesn’t have he can order it for you

The store is in Bucks County PA. It is called the hidden reef. I have been to dozens of aquarium stores and this one was by far the largest I have ever seen. There was over 400 tanks of fish and inverts. A dry goods and equipment section larger than a small department store. Prices where excellent and selection outstanding. We where there for about two hours. And did not investigate half the store. Partially because I spent a lot of time in the marine section.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
The store is in Bucks County PA. It is called the hidden reef. I have been to dozens of aquarium stores and this one was by far the largest I have ever seen. There was over 400 tanks of fish and inverts. A dry goods and equipment section larger than a small department store. Prices where excellent and selection outstanding. We where there for about two hours. And did not investigate half the store. Partially because I spent a lot of time in the marine section.

ahh, a little too far for me. thanks for the info tho!