• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Xbox 360

I have 360 and xbox live. My favotite games are Left 4 Dead, the Call of Duty games, Halo, Gears of War, Fight Night & GTA. Sure there is more but all I can think of right now

My favor games are GOW,call of duty 4 and halo. Street fighter 4 is fun game because you bring back my 90's memory.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
We have Xbox360. My favorite games are the Guitar Hero games. ;D

My son loves COD, Halo, Lord of the Rings Conquest and Guitar Hero.

Erna

That's cool guys, if you guys do have online then for sure add me, my gamertag is Anthonyjiz and just send a little msg telling me you're from the forums bc I get a million msgs a day due to the little "xbox business" I have haha

i really like fable 2. i played it twice through, it is really good. forza 2 is also great. i finally got around to beating it 100%.

i love the cod series, especially modern warfare, but i have those for ps3

Military Shooters. Operation Flashpoint will be one of the most overlooked and underrated games this year. OP: Flash Point is what GRAW 1&2 should have been.

Betahawk

Though I'm prob not going to be on until Modern Warfare 2 comes out. Then it's digital crack for a couple of months. :p

barely on because school consumes me but

I'm veritas07

I play Gears, Halo, fallout3, fable2, , rock band, bunch more

been playing my gf's wii more