• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

xenia anyone? (Cape May)

i have to go to turnersville tonight and plan to hit the aquarium center while im up that way. i have tons of xenia and a small leather frag if anyone would like to have. one of the lr i have the xenia on has quite a bit and will frag easily. you are welcome to them. one of the xenia rocks has some green palays on it also

xenia.jpg

xenia1.jpg

the leather is about the size of a dime.

Re: xenia anyone?

Still getting rid of some xenia? If so where are you located? Mine unfortunately died when the heater shattered overnight

ive got a few smaller chunks of them left, and alot of new stuff starting the glass and bottom. im down in cape may area. i may be a week or so before i can hook you up. my work schedule is from dusk and usually into the dark and by the time i get home its time to fall out. things will quiet down after memorial day and you are more than welcome to some. ive also got some purple shrooms that i can spare. some green strips too

The sounds great, whenever you get the chance just post here and ill reply when I get the notification. Im in no rush, thank you