• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yellow Belly Regal and Copperband Butterfly from Michael Stern NY Aquatic

Well these two beautiful fish arrived a week ago from yesterday, from NYAquatic.com, one of our vendors here. I have multiple tanks(peaceful, aggresive, etc.) filled with Michael Stern's fish, and all beauties at that.
Both fish are 4", Michael, waited until the regal was eating both spirulina flakes and mysis aggressively before my purchase or shipping out, a rarity in this trade, as I am sure you all know. BOTH eating as much spirulina or mysis as I put in, quickly, until all is gone, and both will eventually go into my 155 gal. peaceful tank, with tangs, clowns, small angels, a VERY LARGE SUCCESSFUL PEACEFUL FLAGFIN angel, also from Michael, about a year ago, about 7"+ now, another pigs eats anything, another rarity, potters angel from Michael, also a pig and active, also about a year old in my tank. So if anyone is looking for healthy fish, especially the rare, or tough ones to keep go to Michael Stern at *edited*.com. I have two blue hippos from michael, that are about 2 years old, 7", very plump pigs, and arrived plump two, at about 4-5".
He truely is like another hobbiest simply selling fish, not your typical lfs or other online vendors.
Additionally prices cannot be beat, along with quality of fish.

Will post photos, after in 155, or possibly while still in my QT(30 gal.)
Thanks Michael, in case you see this post.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
vangoghfish said:
Well these two beautiful fish arrived a week ago from yesterday, from NYAquatic.com, one of our vendors here.

Just a point of clarification, NYAquatics is not a vendor of NJRC.