• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yellow watchman goby

Has anybody seen a yellow watchman goby in any nj stores recently? The two stores i visit never seem them. I would like to pick one up and if the store also has pistol shrimp that would be a bonus!

I just picked up 2 of them a few weeks ago at absolutely fish. There being captive bred now. I’m not sure if mine are captive bred or not, but they seem pretty well addapted to aquarium life. It was there last 2, but they normally have them available. Not the cheepest place to get them, but I’ve had good luck from there. Try to get a tiger pistol with a yellow. The pairing is pretty much guaranteed.

I just picked up 2 of them a few weeks ago at absolutely fish. There being captive bred now. I’m not sure if mine are captive bred or not, but they seem pretty well addapted to aquarium life. It was there last 2, but they normally have them available. Not the cheepest place to get them, but I’ve had good luck from there. Try to get a tiger pistol with a yellow. The pairing is pretty much guaranteed.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I always see them at Petco for like $10

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk