• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yellowhead Jawfish

My pair of Jawfish have had separate burrows in the back and at each end of my tank for along time now. A few days ago I noticed a burrow in the right front corner under a drab brown Frogspawn. To my amazement, both Jaws are happily fortifying the same burrow, and their doing it where I can actually see them. Was able to finally get one pic without the Emperor in the wayDec. 30 2012 002.jpgDec. 30 2012 008.jpg had to include one of the Emp. just to keep him happy.

That drab looking "frogspawn" Is actually a different variety than the norm. Its a Euphyllia yaeyamaensis not Deivisa. There's actually someone on here looking for a head. Myself aswell.

There are no heads with this Frogspawn, I purchased it 4 years ago as a cone, it has since started walling off in 4 different directions, it's a walling spawn, species unknown

Very nice find drab or not. Not often seen on many stocklists. Yeah it was Coolaid looking. He got one from Bluezoo. Don't know if it's the same or not.