• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yes, I'm still alive!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My job has had me really busy lately and to be honest, I got burned out from being on these forums like 24/7. So I decided to take a break and recharge my batteries. I popped in here and there to read some posts and make sure NJRC hasn't exploded without me being around and it seems like everything is still chugging along just fine. :encouragement:

The break has helped me a great deal in my personal life because I'm much more relaxed and not as stressed as I used to be. Work is still really busy due to a couple big jobs we picked up, but it should be slowing down again soon and I'll likely have more free time to hang out here a bit again.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say hi to all my NJRC friends. Hope everyone had a Happy Easter / Passover holiday and that all your tanks are doing well. Mine is doing pretty good, but I still need to find some time to finish off my doors on my side cabinet, LOL.

Speaking of Easter, I got a really cool card from a friend and I thought some of you might enjoy it. I don't have any pics of it, but the wording went like this:

FRONT - Who delivers Easter treats to all the sea creatures?

INSIDE - The Oyster Bunny!

Hope some of you enjoyed that as much as me! The graphics on the card added a lil something extra but at least you get the joke and punch line. :cool:

I'm going to try to get to a meeting again soon to catch up with you all.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Great to hear from you george! Glad things are going well. How's the tank doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Kevin. Tank is doing well! I see you got elected to the board... congrats! I'm sure you will be a big help for the club and I would have voted for you if I was around for the election. :encouragement:

Ant, I'll text you later today after work. Just got a bunch of stuff to do at work for another bid this week so can't do it right now.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Good to see you back on :)
I was just asking Anthony at the meeting at herbs if he had seen you. I'm glad to hear everything is good.