• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

You have to swing in and catch the sale and the inventory we have

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
check us out on www.facebook.com/aquariumcarepro

We are having our greatest sale this weekend!. I brought some very cool zoos in, Crazy fish and corals. Frag tank is loaded and we are offering discounts on all frags! all fish and all corals! We will post photo bucket pics up as well tomorrow am. Know all of you are busy tomorrow with Swap! Good Luck and we will be there next year. I hope the 8 gallon Nano from Innovative Marine finds a nice home! We will have some Chow on Sunday to celebrate the biggest holiday of the year!!!! Aquarium Day!

Wholy ****!! I stopped by there late last night and picked up prolly the nicest piece of Bright Yellow meat brain coral I've ever seen!! Also super male pink margin wrasse!!! John thank you again for fair pricing!!! You guys are the best and I'm thankful you are open!!

Your friendliness towards customers is what we are all looking for!!! Grade A customer service!! We don't have to settle for less any longer!!

Last edited:
uvuzany5.jpg
a