• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

You might want to read this because of high concentration of this in our tanks

Re: You might want to read this because of high concentration of this in our tan

RichT said:
"Lady in the Dihydrogen Monoxide"

Who do I see about getting the time back I wasted watching that .......... effort?

I was trapped on a plane and after it was over I heard loud groans in the back complaining about the movie!!!

Re: You might want to read this because of high concentration of this in our tan

JohnS_323 said:
phil519 said:
Good thing kevin costner didn't use it in his horrible movie...

Dihydrogen Monoxide World!

Horrible movie? HORRIBLE MOVIE! I can't believe you thought it was that good!

I am so in love with sailing and sailing boats that I have actually loved that movie :) His boat and the sailing scenes were so cool ;D

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

lawman said:
Coffee drinkers beware. With every cup you ingest huge amounts of Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Heck with the coffee, this means all our beer has been contaminated. Better send it to me for further testing.

I just realized.... now I know how all those poor saps I sent to Home Depot on a quest for "metric adjustable spanners."

By the by, if the beer's contaminated, then we definitely have a problem.... because so's the vodka. :'(