• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Your all awesome

I’d like to take a second to thank everybody that reached out during my mini panic attack It’s funny how we never about the situation until they happen when everything is going fine our minds are not on G maybe I need to get a back up system so like everybody else I procrastinated it wound up almost biting me in the ass Richard Amado had a great suggestion that I took and I was able to Keep everything in my change alive and healthy once again thank you to all of you who reached out by phone or by text or by a post that showed concern for my situation it means a lot and it’s one of the things that makes this such a wonderful community
God bless all of you

I’d like to take a second to thank everybody that reached out during my mini panic attack It’s funny how we never about the situation until they happen when everything is going fine our minds are not on G maybe I need to get a back up system so like everybody else I procrastinated it wound up almost biting me in the ass Richard Amado had a great suggestion that I took and I was able to Keep everything in my change alive and healthy once again thank you to all of you who reached out by phone or by text or by a post that showed concern for my situation it means a lot and it’s one of the things that makes this such a wonderful community
God bless all of you
Stupid voice mode // sorry lots mistakes never said Richard

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I can relate on my first power outage . (spazzed )out But now i have a supply of blubbers ,battery's and this portable shower .this pumps from sump to display. Got to think out of the box!!!DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20200806065308.png