• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoa packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 1st pack I have to offer is for a Benjamin you would get the following frags 1p fizzy lizzy, 2p Rastas, 2p tangelos, 1p tutti frutti, 1p super saiyan, 1p jf atomic sunrise, 1p red hornet, 1p joker, 1p car and 1p mind blowing Paly. That's 10 frags for 100 bucks Dance Next is the 2nd pack I have up for offer and it would be for 250 you get the following zoAs 1p ktar blk hornet, 1p cb rainbow infusion, 1p blue agave, 1p pink elephant, 1p eye of sauron, 2p super saiyan and 2p vivid rainbow for 250 picked up. :) Also just fragged last night I have queen krak up for grabs 200 for a single polyp or 175 added to any of these packs mentioned above :beguiled:. Wysiwyg pics to come. Pickup would be from 07105 but willing to meet at a near by lfs aswell. Paypal to hold unless I've delt with you in the past. P.S the only coral I'd be willing to trade for is a wwc bounce shroom

Also frags of my hallucination favia ready to go asking price is 100 for a 1" frag mot her colony pictured below wysiwyg pics to come

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 38
Also for sale a steal of a deal for nj reefers I have a 3p ktar blk hornet frag asking 200. Cheapest price I have done for these in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.