• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoanthid Colony 50 polyps +/- for sale-Bridgewater, NJ

Hey all, I have this group of zoanthids for sale:
njrc for sale.jpg

There are three or four types of zoa on here. They are on the remnants of what appears to be a large plate coral skeleton. I am selling them because they are taking up valuble Montipora and Chalice growing space. As we all know, Montiporas and Chalice corals are best corals, and kick huge amounts of butt. Therefore, I have to clear these out to make room for more of them.

I am asking $45 dollars or best offer, and you must pick them up. I am in Bridgewater. Pickup will be available in the evenings.

I'm going to bump this once. Like I said if you're interested make an offer. I guess no people really want this (hence I'll only bump it once), as they are pretty common zoanthids, but there are A LOT of them, and 4 different types. If no one wants these, I'll just keep them on the sand bed.