• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoas F/S

Wilson416

NJRC Member
Frags starting at $20 - 60

Attachments

• 2E178FC4-F7E1-4F35-BE9D-7BA051AA053E.jpeg
    2E178FC4-F7E1-4F35-BE9D-7BA051AA053E.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 28
  • E7CC4CE4-B247-4F63-B701-D9B1CAC85AE2.jpeg
    E7CC4CE4-B247-4F63-B701-D9B1CAC85AE2.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 27

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
All threads will have the following or will be removed.
  • Picture(s) of item(s)
  • Price of item(s) clearly marked
    • Seller may not ask buyer to PayPal as a gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
You are allowed multiple listing of the same item (species/variant) which will only count as 1 item.

If you have cut up a colony into multiple frags, you can sell all and it will only count as a single item listing.
A single species, say a Rasta of 30 heads, cut into 10 frags of various amount of heads, can be sold as...
'Rasta frags - 10 available, $5 per head, 1-3 heads per frag' would count as 1 listing, just put a pic of each frag.

'Zoa frags - multiple types, $5-10 per head' followed by 20 pictures of 8 species is not acceptable and would be pulled for review.
Post review, an NJRC BoD or mod would review your options of relisting with you.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Have no idea what the prices are for frags. you must clearly state the price of the frags being sold not a range

Wilson416

NJRC Member
Ok can u delete my post please cause I’ve seen others posted like mine and don’t believe they have issues but delete mine please