• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

zomania.com

Defiantly one of the best places to get rare zoa's, this was my second order from them and I'm very pleased. Chad is the owner and is a great guy, even got me a frag that was out of stock for a few weeks. Great customer service and very easy to deal with.

I'll get some pic's tomorrow here's what I got this time

Rainbows, Out of the Blues, Bali Safecrackers, Mellow Yellows, Yellow Jackets & Kryptonites

Last time I got
GPEs, Valhallas, Eye of Ra & Magma Domes, there was a couple more but I forgot the names.. ::) lol

I'll probably be placing another order in a couple of weeks, there's a few more I want to get.

mott768 said:
Thanks Steve, :) by the way the corals I got from you awhile back are doing great, can't wait to get that PL off you ;)

Thanks you should see the mother colony a bit off with the colors but getting big :)... The PL lol it will take a yr or 2 to frag it....If you really want one I have a spot in Yourreef.com for 2008 feb lol..check my name Steve N. ....Ill try to email Ming tomorrow ill ask him about it again ....

mott768 said:
LOL... well I've been searching over a year already, whats 1 more ;D

yeah some stuff are really hard to come by... Ill PM some people today and will update you maybe it will be a yr less :)

yeah some stuff are really hard to come by... Ill PM some people today and will update you maybe it will be a yr less :)
[/quote]

thanks Steve

here is the email from joleen and emailed her back just now so lets hope she replied today by saying yes :)

Hi Steve,

We do have the Palleta Blue Acro available. The Original Pink lemonade frags are very tiny; between ¼” – ½”. I’ll have to double check availability, let me know if you’re still interested in ordering a frag that small.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Joleen Parks

www.atlantisaquarium.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Steve Nucum [mailto:Steve_Nucum@onecallmedical.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 7:07 AM
To: info@atlantisaquarium.net
Subject: SPS

Just wondering if you have some Mike palletta and Pink lemonade frags? I am looking for this and seem to can't find any... In case you do just let me know and can paypal you anyday thanks

steve