Joining the New Jersey Reefers Club entitles you to many great benefits. In order to become an NJRC Member you need to fill out your membership application and send it to the officers, then submit your annual dues. The application is for information purposes only and there is no "approval" process involved. Everyone is welcome here!
The NJRC Membership application is located HERE
and that must be emailed to to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or delivered in person at a monthly meeting.
To complete the application process, you then must submit the annual dues payment by cash, check or Pay Pal.
If sending by mail you can send it to:
New Jersey Reefers Club Please note that the PO box is not checked regularly, so a mailed in application/payment may take several weeks to process.
PO Box 10188 #88444
Newark, New Jersey 07101-3188
Family Membership entitles you to 2 membership cards and 2 usernames with full access to all the forums (please provide the name and username for your 2nd membership on the application).
Here are some of the benefits to being a paid member:
- Group Buys - Group buys are held several times a year for different products from various vendors. Past group buys include Premium Aquatics, Air Water Ice, Atlantis Aquariums, Bulk Reef Supply, and Champion Lighting, just to name a few. Future group buys include carbon, NJRC Logo Apparel, cyanoacrylate, and frag bags.
- Guest Speakers - Throughout the year we host monthly meetings throughout the state. We have guest speakers come in and speak on various topics during one or more of these meetings. This past year we hosted events with Julian Sprung, Tony Vargas, Scott Fellman, Joe Yaiullo, and Marc Levenson.
- Discounts from LFS's and online sponsors of NJRC.
- Discounts to NJRC events with a door charge.
- Access to the many NJRC Members only Forums
Payment by Paypal includes Paypal fees.
To pay online, please visit http://www.njreefers.org/payments.php