• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

07936 Petco Reef Crystals Salt Sale

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I picked them up already. The salt wasn’t
$4.99. It was in the wrong place.
I picked the last two the manager gave me a good deal but not $4.99

thanks for the heads up

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Turns out it was the 25g boxes that were $4.98. I grabbed the last two at the Parsippany store back on Sunday.

yeah I left them there for someone else.
I picked up the last 2 50gallon

Salted

NJRC Member
yeah I left them there for someone else.
I picked up the last 2 50gallon
I guess that that someone else turned out to be me so thanks. I currently get the 50g bags on amazon for about $12 buy couldn't pass this up. Looks like there's several of us local in Morris county. Anyone that would like to meet up at my place for a beer please pm me we'll set up a day for a little meet up, no mask required.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I guess that that someone else turned out to be me so thanks. I currently get the 50g bags on amazon for about $12 buy couldn't pass this up. Looks like there's several of us local in Morris county. Anyone that would like to meet up at my place for a beer please pm me we'll set up a day for a little meet up, no mask required.

that’s really nice of you.