• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

1/10 HP Pacific Coast Imports CL-280 Chiller, No Power, $80

As the title says, I'm selling a 1/10 HP Pacific Coast Imports CL-280 Chiller for $80. The issue is it doesn't power on.

Backstory, I took pictures and tested this chiller last August 30 before posting for sale, it was working fine - powers on and compressor is working. I had a lot of interests and someone is supposed to buy it 3 weeks ago. I retested it the night before the buyer is scheduled to pick up and it wouldn't power on. I opened the chiller and the internal looks great, it looks new, no rust. I replaced the Starter Relay last week and it turned on, however, when I closed the chiller, it wouldn't turn on again. So I give up.
This looks like an easy fix for someone who knows what he's doing (not me lol). So if you have more patience than me or knows anything/anyone about fixing refrigerators, then you might be interested.

Cash or Paypal. Pick-up 07054, Parsippany.

Picture of the chiller working last August 30.
IMG_7606.JPG

Chiller's internal
IMG_8618.JPG

IMG_6974.JPG