• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

$1 gallon sale

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
backpain-1292835351.jpg

gotta buy more 40b and 20L

thanks for the heads up!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hmm, was thinking about upgrading to a 40g sump when I upgrade to the 120g display (soon). I was actually going to be in Cherry Hill tonight after work (around 5:30ish). Will you be there tonight Kyle? If so, can you save me a 40B?

Thanks for the heads up!

Hmm, was thinking about upgrading to a 40g sump when I upgrade to the 120g display (soon). I was actually going to be in Cherry Hill tonight after work (around 5:30ish). Will you be there tonight Kyle? If so, can you save me a 40B?

Thanks for the heads up!

I will be George. Feel free to shoot me a text and I'll let you know if we have any in, if so I'll hold it. 856-366-0620

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
LOL, I'm not surprised. I'm going to talk to Joe at DVRC by the way... and possibly stop up there with you guys on Saturday.

I was wondering if you ended up getting anymore 40s in? I ended up picking up a 20l but after our coral haul last week I think I could use some more space. :)

Awesome. Looks like ill be getting a little 40 breeder to start a small tank for me and my daughter. Who keeps asking she wants a FISHY tank again.