• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

100 GPD RO/DI

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Could use new membranes - the last batch of water was 12 PPM. Price lowered to $30 with curbside pickup in Manalapan (07726). Thx for looking.

Eric

20200616_182813.png

Last edited:

Salted

NJRC Member
Does this just connect with a valve under the sink? And would I just fill a bucket right from it?

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I used a connector that connected to a hose bib and I fill water jugs from them.

Salted

NJRC Member
Since the you posted that it's time to replace the cartridges, are they readily available? As in lowes or home depot, or will I have to find them online? What do they cost? Do they get replaced as a set or do they have different replacement intervals? Sorry if these are dumb questions, I know very little about this stuff, I am trying to help my teen son who is new to this. I'm just trying to make sure that this is the right thing for him before committing but definitely interested.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I don't know if you can buy them at Lowe's/HD but you can buy them online here and they run $40.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Sorry for the late reply - it is in my storage locker so I can check this weekend. Price lowered to $40.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Your link goes to a set of 3 filters, your setup has 4, what is the 4th one?

1st is usually a filter membrane.
2nd is an activated carbon.
3rd down if the main membrane.
4th is usually an additional post (fiber based) filter or the DI (deionizing) chamber, though they're usually clear so you can see if the media is degrading.
Great deal.