• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

100+ New Corals Arriving Today... $100 Coral Raffel/ All SPS $49.99/ 50% Off 20Corals

Chris ACC

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor

aYaGCNt.jpg

gdtQVon.jpg

xuqNPVB.jpg

Another new shipment arriving today..
100 New Pieces
Available around 2pm Sunday

All SPS.. $49.99

50% Off 20 Unique Corals

$100 Coral Raffel

30% Off All Anemones

Buy One Get One:
Sustainable Clownfish
Fancy & Ruby

$99 Orange Hammers

$24.99 Metallic Goniopora

Buy 2 Damsels
Get 1 Free

Drive all the way up there and ask where are the sps. And now you get em??? Killing me chris. Awesome pieces. Agree xavier. That millie is hot.

They still have some nice pieces though. Idk if they got another in. I picked up a nice sized pokerstars Monti colony. There's a superman in there too.

They were pretty crowded even late Sunday, very nice stuff and nice discounts. I only picked up water and some CUC but nice experience.
Heard they are going to do father son (parent kid) workshops pretty cool idea.

Chris ACC

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
More SPS coming in late sunday morning... Sorry to keep you all waiting, looks like we will be getting it in steadily now.

100+ New Corals Arriving Today... $100 Coral Raffel/ All SPS $49.99/ 50% Off ...

What's the price on the sps colonies coming in?

What time are they expected to be in? Would like to come down and check things out but have a short time window.