• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

120 Gallon Oceanic Reef Tank

120 gallon Sapphire front tank about ten years old. I have the stand but it is usable but in poorer condition. These items included...

- Tank
- about 40 gallon costume sump tank with skimmer area, return area, and refuge area
- Whisper 1200 return pump
- Mag 9.5 return pump
- 2 x 1/2 inch seas swirls
- Neptune apex reef controller, with breakout box, 4 and 8 plug Energy bars, float switches, wireless antenna for unit
- 4 Koralina 1200 GHP circulating pumps
- 2 x dosing pumps
- 2 x reactors From BRS, the plastic inserts are not included and need replacement
- Costume home built LED light
- Reef Octopus 2000 Cone Style skimmer
- various supplies, salt, reagents, test kits etc.
- dry rock if you want to take a look at it.
- stuff to set up auto fill is all included

I also have a 40 gallon breeder tank, a small 20 gallon tank and some various stuff to throw in. Looking for $1000. Be reasonable. For various reasons I need to get rid of the tank. I have a second older skimmer, I forget what it is, but feel free to look at it and take it if you want.

I am located in Central New Jersey. Please PM me here or leave a response if interested.

Last edited:

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Central Jersey is a large area. Where exactly? Per rules you must provide photos of all items for sale

I will except Certified check, cash or Paypal.
My Address is 5 Stillwell Court, Robbinsville, NJ 08690

The pictures are from when I was breaking down the tank. At this point it is not cleaned, but more or less ready to go.

Attachments

• 20181016_131920[1].jpg
    20181016_131920[1].jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 118
  • 20181016_132031[1].jpg
    20181016_132031[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
  • 20181016_131941[1].jpg
    20181016_131941[1].jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 117
  • 20181016_131907[1].jpg
    20181016_131907[1].jpg
    804.4 KB · Views: 103

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I don't see the BRS reactors in your photos. Is it (2) single reactors or (1) dual reactor?
Are the ball valve(s) included? Are the reactor(s) tubing included?
Filter wrench included?

Koralina 1200??? Do you mean Hydor Korala?

I don't see the BRS reactors in your photos. Is it (2) single reactors or (1) dual reactor?
Are the ball valve(s) included? Are the reactor(s) tubing included?
Filter wrench included?

Koralina 1200??? Do you mean Hydor Korala?

They are 2 separate BRS reactors, the the internal plastic chambers need replacing. Yes, I have the valves and tubing. I have to double check but yes they are the Hydro Korala's, the largest variant.

I forgot to list but I also have 2 x 150 W heaters.

Like I said I will get full prices up later.

- Tank = $250
- about 40 gallon costume acrylic sump tank with skimmer area, return area, and refuge area = $50
- Whisper 1200 return pump = $40
- Mag 9.5 return pump = $30
- 2 x 1/2 inch seas swirls = $40 for pair
- Neptune apex reef controller, with breakout box, 4 and 8 plug Energy bars, float switches, wireless antenna for unit = $300 for all of it
- 4 Koralina 1200 GHP circulating pumps = $70 for all 4 or $20 each
- 2 x dosing pumps = $40 for pair
- 2 x reactors From BRS including hoses and ball valves, the plastic inserts are not included and need replacement = $40 for pair
- Costume home built LED light = $? not really sure how to price this
- Reef Octopus 2000 Cone Style skimmer = $250
- dry rock if you want to take a look at it. = there is over 100 lbs so 50 cents per pound
- 150 W heaters = $40 for pair
- water deionizer from Bulk Reef supply 5 stage premium plus 150 gallons per day (if I remember correctly) , needs new filters = $75

I have some salt Read Sea 48 lbs bucket $20

Various chemicals that are opened but have some left take them if you want them and have bought other items.

All prices are negotiable but be reasonable. If I find more I have missed I will list it.

Last edited:
Update.

Rock is sold.

Mag 9.5 is sold

The other return is unfortunately damage it is repairable but needs a new front housing adapter. It is a waterbalster 5000, I had it labeled wrong before.

The Apex is sold.

The dosing pumps, Swirls, and heaters are on hold.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok an update.

Apex and components are sold
Sea Swirls are sold
Rock is sold
Mag 9.5 is sold
Dosing pumps are sold
1 heater is sold.

Left to sell
40 gallon sump and 120 g Oceanic tank
BRS osmosis unit
BRS reactors. I did find one internal chamber that is brand new.
Reef Octopus 2000 cone skimmer
Hydor Koralia Evolution Aquarium Circulation Pump 1400's x 4

Prices are listed earlier in the thread, but will entertain reasonable offers.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Ryan,
Thanks and nice to meet you. Shame its on the side of you're getting out as opposed to starting.
Had I had a truck I would have hauled away the tank and sump.
Best of luck with the sale, its a beauty of a tank.