• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

15% off "Deliver to Swap" Sale

Thought I'd throw this out there to you guys. Since I will be at the swap anyway, I can take orders for anything in stock and i will bring it to the show. 15% off just about anything. I can run your card first or take cash at the show. Feel free to email me or call me for details. gary@championlighting.com or 800-673-7822. See you guys there!! :cool:

Gary

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will get my order together and let you know what I need.
Thank you,
Dan

@Brando - Unfortunately, Neptune is out of Apexs until December and we shipped our last ones out already.

@asonitez - Also, unfortunately, Lumenarc is out of the pendant business.

@Dan - Thanks!!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They have ATI 60" 80w Purple Plus T5 Lamps. I replaced my 80w KZ Figi Purple T5's with the ATI and I could not tell them apart.

@Dan - Fresh out of 80w T5 lamps. I'd have to have those shipped in to make it by the swap.

@ReeferNets - I don't stock tanks but I can get them. Let me know what you're looking for. Not something I could bring to the swap but we may be able to work soomething out.

what about the reeflo orca pro 2 skimmer?

and can you get the deep blue 80 gallon professional reef ready frag tank?

@redfishbluefish
No problem. I'll bring them and you can pay cash at the swap.

@hcker99
Plenty! How many do you need?

Gary - can you please bring this to the swap:

(1) Cyclop-eeze Wafer 30gm
(1) Tunze 5000.020 Replacement Osmolator Pump

thanks!