• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

180g Wish List

This is my Wish List for my FOWLR 180g. Too much, bad mix??

1 Spanish Hogfish
1 Blue Jaw Trigger or pair
1 Hippo Tang
1 Naso Tang
1 Convict Tangs - already have
2 Clowns - already have
1 Royal Gramma
1 Six line wrasse
1 Bi-Color Angel Fish - already have
5 Anthia's or Green Chromis

Very nice list, I think the only issue you may run into is with the Hogfish and six line wrasse, they are both known for being very aggressive.

Eventually the naso and hippo will need a bigger tank, but will be okay for awhile. I think a school of anthias would look better than a school of chromis. Chromis typically start out as 5 or 3 and dwindle to 1.

Very nice list, I think the only issue you may run into is with the Hogfish and six line wrasse, they are both known for being very aggressive.

Eventually the naso and hippo will need a bigger tank, but will be okay for awhile. I think a school of anthias would look better than a school of chromis. Chromis typically start out as 5 or 3 and dwindle to 1.

Decided to skip the Naso and Hogfish. May loose the Blue Jaw Triggers too. I've got Magestic Angel on the brain.