• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2 Kessil A360X

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Brand new unopened box of Kessil A360X lights. I was going to use them for a build but decided to go another rout and before i list them on ebay i wan to offer them here.
I got these brand new for $450 each ($900) and want to sell the pair of them for $800.
I am willing to split them up $400 each.
Its ok to make offers.

Pick up in 07470 Wayne NJ
Accept PayPal or Cash

IMG_1088.jpeg IMG_1089.jpeg

Last edited:

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
These are great lights. I have two in my tank and I need a 3rd. This is a good deal.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
These are great lights. I have two in my tank and I need a 3rd. This is a good deal.
They're probably overkill for my need anyways. I would like 160's but I don't even have a fish in my tank yet so it's not necessary.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thank you I am tempted. It’s a good deal.
But I am still paying for the two I picked up. When marine depot had no interest in lights.
Last month. I paid $900 for two plus tax

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I am trying to consider if they'd be overkill or not

Innovative Marine 30 Gallon L.. I'd only need one I believe. However, I feel like my two A80's are sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.