• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2 RBTA Free to good home(s)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I did a looooooong overdue water change today and found that I had 2 RBTA living in the sump in my basement. No idea how they got there. All I can think is that they split off from the 2 in the display and went white water rafting down my returns! They have been in zero light for a while almost look like Sebae's. They're mostly white with cool pinks tips. I guess what that means is that whoever takes them will need to do something to slowly acclimate them to full reef lighting.

Anyway, they're here and I'd love to pass them on to anyone who could take proper care of them.

Pick up is in Jackson.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Over the years I've brought a couple back from that condition. It's amazing how they end up in the sumps. I am sure they are already spoken for, but if they fall through I've been looking for one.