• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

200 Gallon FOWLR Build

Looking for suggestions for a vendor that could install a FOWLR Red Sea XXL 750 in the home my wife and I are about to buy

The tank would be going on the 1st floor of the home but I would like the sump to be located in the basement below it on a stand with supports underneath the tank

I will also need suggestions and help with the install of a RO/DI unit in the basement, as well as where to add the slop sink and electric for the skimmer/pump/heaters

The home is located in Morganville NJ and we would be moving in February 2019

Thanks!

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Looking for suggestions for a vendor that could install a FOWLR Red Sea XXL 750 in the home my wife and I are about to buy

The tank would be going on the 1st floor of the home but I would like the sump to be located in the basement below it on a stand with supports underneath the tank

I will also need suggestions and help with the install of a RO/DI unit in the basement, as well as where to add the slop sink and electric for the skimmer/pump/heaters

The home is located in Morganville NJ and we would be moving in February 2019

Thanks!

Hi! Good luck with the move. We will be neighbors. I am located off of Pleasant Valley Rd between Hwy 34 & Conover Rd. @Lears42 is located off of Newman Springs Rd near Hwy 34

Sounds great Diana!

Have you had any work done from Aqua Creations? When I Google it they are one of the ones that come up

Also, do they do only custom tanks or would they do an install on a Red Sea?

I had priced out a 70 gallon custom tank once (not from them) and the tank alone was over $3000

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
They are a sponsor here. I haven't had any work done by them. They are located in Lakewood. Custom anything in reefing is expensive

Hi welcome to the club. I am running a red sea 425xl with a basement sump. The tanks are gorgeous and well designed.

I think I found someone to do it. His name is Mike from East Coast Aquarium Designs. Looks like I’ll go with a custom 180 low iron glass build from Custom Aquariums.com

Anyone here have one their tanks? If so how do you like it?