• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2007 NJRC Elections

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
With NJRC Officer elections right around the corner, it is time to start looking for volunteers for office.

Officer Positions include:

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer

Director at Large: North
Director at Large: Central
Director at Large: South

If you have an interest in running for any of the above positions, please send an email to officers@njreefers.org

2007 is going to be a very busy and exciting year. We've got a hectic schedule of group buys, will be bringing in 2-3 speakers, at a minimium, and should plan our first big frag swap so that we can prepare for an eventual MACNA. We also need to file for our federal status.

Officers should have a good presence on the board, make it to as many meetings as possible and need to participate on the officer's email list, where we do all of behind the scenes communication for running the club.

The Treasurer must have a working knowledge of Quickbooks/Quicken. That's the software that we use for the bookkeeping.

If you have any additional questions, please post them here. All volunteers should be done through email.

Elections will begin in early February, the newly elected officers will take office on March 1.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We need YOUR help!

We still have quite a few positions that do not have any volunteers. If you're interested in helping to run the club for the 2007 term, please shoot us an email. We really do need the help of the members to keep the club running.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll start it off!
I know I'm suppose to email this but:
Please put me in the running for Director at Large: South

OK....who else?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Kabal.

There are still positions in need of candidates. Please keep the volunteers coming.

i am willing to go for a position.. just don't know which one yet.. anything I can do to further NJRC is what I am looking for...

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Do we have any others who are interested in running for an office? If so please either post here or email the officer's list.

Thanks!

Phyllis

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks like the new officers are going to all be running unopposed. What happened to your sense of competition, gang? Does anyone else want to throw their name in the ring? Last chance...

Once the voting begins, it will run for 14 days to establish quorum, per the bylaws.

I think maybe next year we'll offer frags to the losers as consolation prizes! ;D

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm worried about my opponent A.Bstain actually. Isn't he running for every office?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
boozeman said:
is there a possition for official bartender?  ;D

Since you have access to a good supply of beverages I think you would have a leg up but I gotta believe that position would not go unopposed  ;)

Phyl said:
Looks like the new officers are going to all be running unopposed. What happened to your sense of competition, gang? Does anyone else want to throw their name in the ring? Last chance...

Once the voting begins, it will run for 14 days to establish quorum, per the bylaws.

You're right Phyl. I'm in for Director at Large Central.