• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2015 Meeting hosts wanted

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My son is having trouble adjusting to college and for some reason that means we have to go see him.

Understood.

I might be able host a tank moving party, uh err... I mean meeting. The "meeting" might involve moving a very large and very heavy 200 gallon tank down a very steep and narrow flight of stairs. But we can eat drink and be merry afterwards. :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Understood.

I might be able host a tank moving party, uh err... I mean meeting. The "meeting" might involve moving a very large and very heavy 200 gallon tank down a very steep and narrow flight of stairs. But we can eat drink and be merry afterwards. :-D

We will keep that in mind if Mike is unable host. Either way depending on the day I maybe able to help.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Understood.

Brian

Let me know when you need help.

Bob

Understood.

Not sure where u r but I'm sure I could help out... 200 is a piece of cake. [emoji3]

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey all,

My wife and I have been volunteered a few times to host, but it seems to get bumped last minute. We tried last month but were informed there was a meet at ACC, which was fantastic, thanks to all involved and thanks to John and his crew.
We were going to try this month and we saw mention that Mike might be hosting, then Brian offered. Its the 23rd and no word yet. So, here's a thought...

We'd be happy to host this weekend. It gives me an excuse to buy beer and fire up the grill for burgers and steak. If it were to happen, it could be either Saturday between 2 and 6 or Sunday, between 1 and 5.
There is a caveat. My wife is very pregnant. Pregnant as in the meeting may be called off at the last minute or we may ask folks to finish the meeting and lock up the house (though I'm sure she should be able to hold it for four hours).

So, if other plans don't work out, and if there is interest, please let me know. Sooner the better.

Cheers,
Mark

P.S. For raffle concerns, I do not have a dedicated frag tank, but I can set up a 20g display with a small white/actinic and eggcrate shelving ahead of time.

P.P.S. Brian, regardless if you host or not, let me know your location and, timing/distance dependent, I'll lend you a hand.