• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2016 Board of Directors

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
It is my pleasure to introduce
NJRC's 2016 Board of Directors

2016 President: kschweer
2016 Vice President: SeahorseKeeper
2016 Secretary: Karenvas2
2016 Treasurer: TommyBoyNJ
2016 Director At Large North: Fish Brain
2016 Director At Large Central: Edwardw771
2016 Director At Large South: Raffle King

Join me in welcoming and congratulating them in their positions.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thank you guys! As I'm sure everyone is aware we have some work to do for the club. I am Going to try my best along with the BOD to make improvements and try to grow the club again. Participation is down and we need to fix that. I ask all members to make an effort to get discussions going and keep things active. Also please tell your reefing friends who aren't members to come check us out. Also any suggestions anyone has we would love to hear them. Thanks again everyone. With everyone's help I really thing we can improve.

-Kevin

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Would it be possible for us to have a presence on other reef keeping sites? In order to raise some sort of awareness....maybe? Or do you think that may take away from this site?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Would it be possible for us to have a presence on other reef keeping sites? In order to raise some sort of awareness....maybe? Or do you think that may take away from this site?
It's something worth looking into. I can see other sites maybe thinking the same, but it can't hurt to ask.

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We have a forum on reef central. As a board we should start to post there. I will post our upcoming meeting today.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
What about on r2r? I know some of us bounce back n forth from that site to ours
I plan on talking to rev to see what he says. I know we have forums on both big sites which is great, we need to drive traffic to our site as well. I think we need to take advantage of those forums to promote events and meetings.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We used to post on all these sites about the meetings and always had someone that came to a meeting from there.