• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2016 Meeting Hosts Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Here is the proposed schedule below, this is not locked in stone so if you wan to host let us know and we can arrange things.

Jan: South SeahorseKeeper
Feb: North Trio91
March: Central JrHotRod1
April: South TSM Corals
May: mnat
June: Mark C
July: South adesimone1/Raffle King
August: ACC
September: Central
October: South Mike H
November: Frags at the Firehouse
December: Central HerbieK

Last edited by a moderator:
I could host a South meeting. Any month that is not during Shore season (May - Sept) as long as everyone promises not to look at my dirty old tank.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ed, @dougc offered a South meeting....in post #2. Don't know if he/she is still interested, but it was offered.

EDIT TO ADD: Just clicked on dougc and according to our website, he's 95 years old....so we better get down there real quick! :eek: :D

I'm assuming the birthdays didn't transfer over smoothly. Found another member who was 115.

I'd love to, but my wife just had surgery this week. I don't think this is a good month for me.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I can host a Saturday in Brick (Central) whenever needed.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
That shouldn't be an issue, as long as the house is clean my wife won't complain.

Hello, thanks for letting me join. Although I am new to the club, I am not new to the hobby. I would like to host a meeting and can host the March meeting if no one has dibs on that one yet. Regards. Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.