• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2018 Host wanted!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be able to do Sept. meeting - middle of the month, the 15th or the 22nd - I'll definitely know by March if that's ok.
I know it's listed for north jersey however i'm in the central part by East Brunswick. I'm only a couple of miles from exit 9 NJT and between Routes 1 and Rt. 9.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I should be able to do Sept. meeting - middle of the month, the 15th or the 22nd - I'll definitely know by March if that's ok.
I know it's listed for north jersey however i'm in the central part by East Brunswick. I'm only a couple of miles from exit 9 NJT and between Routes 1 and Rt. 9.

John locations are not set in stone. More as suggestions to try and spread out the locations so everyone has a chance to make it. I will mark you down for Sept

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Nothing for January yet?
If I win the powerball/Mega Millions I will volunteer to host the January meeting and host it in Florida. Just too cold here in NJ!
We have someone willing to do January IF no one else steps up but hopefully you win the Mega Millions

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
If no one can do Jan I will speak with the boss and see our schedule. LMK if someone else is hosting.

Nothing for January yet?
If I win the powerball/Mega Millions I will volunteer to host the January meeting and host it in Florida. Just too cold here in NJ!
I LOVE THE COLD!! I told my wife if I win the lottery I'm moving to Alaska! ( with or without her! ) My favorite year would be : 10 months blistering cold & snow, 1 month spring & 1 month summer ( however temp not going past 80 for summer) LOL

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I LOVE THE COLD!! I told my wife if I win the lottery I'm moving to Alaska! ( with or without her! ) My favorite year would be : 10 months blistering cold & snow, 1 month spring & 1 month summer ( however temp not going past 80 for summer) LOL
Same here. The wife and I enjoy the cold as well. We have even discuss moving to CO. I don't think I could do Alaska, even thought I would love to visit it. I do enjoy hoodie weather the most

Status
Not open for further replies.